Мировая лига-2006. Группа А.

Обсуждение тем, касающихся международных турниров с участием сборных команд, а также выступлений сборной России
Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 14 авг 2006, 19:04

На сём эпопея сборной США в МЛ-2006 заканчивается. Матчи против Сербии уже ничего для них не решают. Зато решают для сербов и поляков. Группа А, наверное, получилась наиболее интригующей вплоть до сего момента.

Нютка
Стервозный админ

Сообщение Нютка » 14 авг 2006, 19:14

Макс, ещё немного интриги в группе D есть :wink:
Если бы я был царь, я бы издал закон, что писатель, который употребит слово, значения которого он не может объяснить, лишается права писать и получает 100 ударов розог. (Л. Н. Толстой)

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 14 авг 2006, 23:03

Нютка писал(а):Макс, ещё немного интриги в группе D есть :wink:
ну там интрига поому что две команды - "проходные". В каком-то смысле я рад, что сб. России попала не в такую группу как D.

Нютка
Стервозный админ

Сообщение Нютка » 15 авг 2006, 12:15

Макс, сборную России надо было в группу В определять :mrgreen:
Если бы я был царь, я бы издал закон, что писатель, который употребит слово, значения которого он не может объяснить, лишается права писать и получает 100 ударов розог. (Л. Н. Толстой)

Нютка
Стервозный админ

Сообщение Нютка » 19 авг 2006, 00:35

Первая игра:
Сербия и Черногория - США - 3-2 (21-25 24-26 25-16 25-16 15-13)

Польша, вперёд!!!! Шанс ещё есть!

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 19 авг 2006, 01:59

Íþòêà писал(а):Ïåðâàÿ èãðà:
Ñåðáèÿ è ×åðíîãîðèÿ - ÑØÀ - 3-2 (21-25 24-26 25-16 25-16 15-13)

Ïîëüøà, âïåð¸ä!!!! Øàíñ åù¸ åñòü!

that was close!!!!!! has the US team improved a lot in the past month, or serbia without nikola is not the same??? I was actually wondering that. I haven't seen them playing this WL....
"Non ho nessun problema a stare con la gente, mi piace. Perche' sono come loro, come te. Non ho nulla di speciale. Sono solo stato piu' fortunato di altri: ho trovato la mia strada." Giani

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 19 авг 2006, 02:44

Что-то случилось в третьей партии - сербы и третью, и четвертую - как под копирку... Неужто Никола подъехал? ;)

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 19 авг 2006, 20:29

Poland - Japan 3-1 (24-26 25-23 25-23 25-13)

Chart: Serbia and Poland 16 points, USA 10, japan 2with Serbia (1,56, and 1,33 Poland)
"Non ho nessun problema a stare con la gente, mi piace. Perche' sono come loro, come te. Non ho nulla di speciale. Sono solo stato piu' fortunato di altri: ho trovato la mia strada." Giani

Нютка
Стервозный админ

Сообщение Нютка » 20 авг 2006, 00:45

Вторая игра:
Сербия и Черногория - США - 3-0 (25-23 25-15 25-23)

Я запуталась окончательно в шансах сборной Польши :( Кажется, ещё не всё потеряно :?

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 20 авг 2006, 00:47

SCG-USA 3-0 25-23 25-15 25-23 i will edit since we post together :P

Serbia: Petkrovic 1, Miljkovic 17, Bjelica 8, Geric 9, Vujevic 10, Boskan 7, Roljic (l), Grbic N. 1, Janic. N.e.: Bojovic, Mitrovic, Stankovic. All. Travica.
USA: Suxho 2, McKienzie 14, Millar 6, Eatherton 5, Polster 11, Priddy 13, Lambourne (l), Olree. N.e.: Stanley, Hoff, Hansen, Gardner. All. McCutcheon.

Chart: Serbia 18 (quoz. points 1,066), Poland 16 (quoz. points 1,033), Usa 10, Japan 2.

so.. Poland will play one more game tomorrow but to be first they have to lose only 37 points..and would need to win 3-set with scores of 12, 12, 13 per sets with japan .... :(
so hope is kind of lost... for them.. we can safely say serbia passed..

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 20 авг 2006, 19:15

Viv,

my gut feeling is that team USA can "shoot" once, and play one match very well, and beat a higher-class opponent, but fail to be able to do so consistently if a series of matches is to be played against that kind of higher-class opponents. For example, the reason they were able to beat Brasil in the finals of the America Cup was that other teams in the tournament did not require from the Americans the same level of play and concentration to beat. So, US were able to concentrate on the finals vs. Brasil. Brasil, however, was probably "lullabyed" by the overall low level of the tournament competitiveness, and underestimated their opponent in the finals, knowing that they could beat US on any day, typically.

Did I get you right, and Nikola was in the roster this time?

Нютка
Стервозный админ

Сообщение Нютка » 21 авг 2006, 00:39

Вторая игра:
Польша - Япония - 3-2 (22-25 25-18 25-19 23-25 22-20)
Эх-хх, если бы отбор проводили по кол-ву партий, то поляки бы вышли

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 21 авг 2006, 02:49

Ìàêñ писал(а):Viv,

my gut feeling is that team USA can "shoot" once, and play one match very well, and beat a higher-class opponent, but fail to be able to do so consistently if a series of matches is to be played against that kind of higher-class opponents. For example, the reason they were able to beat Brasil in the finals of the America Cup was that other teams in the tournament did not require from the Americans the same level of play and concentration to beat. So, US were able to concentrate on the finals vs. Brasil. Brasil, however, was probably "lullabyed" by the overall low level of the tournament competitiveness, and underestimated their opponent in the finals, knowing that they could beat US on any day, typically.

Did I get you right, and Nikola was in the roster this time?
yes, it's been a couple of games Nikola is finally back. That, according to me, can also make the difference. In the end, having or not having such a setter playing changes the asset of whatever team - no matter how many miljkovic or geric or vujevic are playing.
As for the US, it's strange how everybody seems to think that all their recent famous victories depended on the fact the other team understimated them - like the Grand Champion Cup against us, or the American Cup against Brazil. I am sure Brazil did not put 100% in that competition (and Dante was not playing), but... it may be they are really growing.... I always think they can be the next surprise .. as Poland could...
But Max, thank you very much for your explanation... :) :D

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 21 авг 2006, 20:35

Viv,

I did not mean to sound as if the US only pulls it off due to the opponent's under-estimation of their strength. Not only that. Team USA is growing. They've got a new coach and a new starter setter (Suxho). The team is trying to play fast ball, shorter faster sets, but they really lack consistency in the long run - you know what I mean? This lack of consistency in execution is the main reason they eventually lose despite all their fire and explosiveness and scrappy defense. (plus, Suxho is 30 already, most of his career he's been sitting behind Lloy Ball's back, and the coaches really haven't looked into a younger alternate setter so far)

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 21 авг 2006, 23:40

Suxho played for Olympiakos and then Montichiari in 2005-2006, and this year he will have Velasco as his main coach (whether that is a good thing or not, it is still to establish since his last performances in Modena :roll: )... he has learnt a lot last year, and he is definitely improved very much. And he is still young in a sense (setter can have a long way to go :wink: )...

I didn't mean to say you implied everybody understimates them.. it's just the general feeling that everybody says.. yes.. but we lost because of that- if u talk to andrè h about the american cup he will reply so, and probably u would get the same from ours...

Anyway, so far Brasil is the team to beat.... they have a record of victories.. that.. needs to be crack down :P

Закрыто