Iecl 2006/07

Обсуждение розыгрышей Лиги чемпионов, Кубка топ-команд и Кубка ЕКВ
Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Iecl 2006/07

Сообщение Vivian » 16 июн 2006, 19:39

Sorry if I don't write in Russian, but cannot really do it, I am afraid.

So.. on the 23rd of June, we will know which are the groupings for all the teams. Any preferred team to be grouped with Belgorod????? Or you're quite indifferent to the topic and just wait and see???????

these are the teams for every Country:

Austria: Hypo Tirol INNSBRUCK, aon hotVolleys VIENNA

Belgium: Knack Randstad ROESELARE, Noliko MAASEIK

Bulgaria: Levski Siconco SOFIA

Czech Republic: DHL OSTRAVA

France: PARIS Volley, TOURS VB

Germany: VfB FRIEDRICHSHAFEN, evivo DÜREN

Greece: Panathinaikos ATENE, Iraklis SALONICCO, Olympiacos PIREO

Italy: Lube Banca Marche MACERATA, Bre Banca Lannutti CUNEO, Sisley TREVISO

Holland: ORTEC ROTTERDAM Nesselande

Poland: BOT SKRA BELCHATOW

Russia: Dinamo MOSCA, Lokomotiv BELGOROD

Serbia: Buducnost PODGORICKA Banka, Vojvodina Novolin NOVI SAD

Spain: Portol Palma MALLORCA, Numancia SORIA
Последний раз редактировалось Vivian 16 июн 2006, 23:20, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
"Non ho nessun problema a stare con la gente, mi piace. Perche' sono come loro, come te. Non ho nulla di speciale. Sono solo stato piu' fortunato di altri: ho trovato la mia strada." Giani

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 16 июн 2006, 20:24

Viv,

I don't have any preferences. In light of the latest lineup changes, any combination of the opponents in the pool (group) would be a challenging task for Loko. I hope the club can put a good game together and still prevail despite the loss of its three leaders. Go Loko! Good luck! :)

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 16 июн 2006, 22:20

yep 8) , that's why I think it's important not to meet the Italians immediately and starts with a mild group. no? maybe one of the newcomers. so tha they can learn to grow as a team before playing against 'real volley powers' as MC and TV would be.
"Non ho nessun problema a stare con la gente, mi piace. Perche' sono come loro, come te. Non ho nulla di speciale. Sono solo stato piu' fortunato di altri: ho trovato la mia strada." Giani

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 17 июн 2006, 00:18

I don't see any problem facing any of the above teams at any stage of the Champions League. No problem if those will be Italians. We'll play for the win. 8)

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 17 июн 2006, 01:15

no doubt u will play to win... but whether you can actually do it against sisley or lube (or cuneo - they have a very good team this following year) is open to debate :P so.. better not to risk very soon 8) :P

one other thing: one of the reasons our A1 league fights the national team federation on calendar's matters is the fact the teams will have to play for the European Cups next season and starting the championship only in Dec will harm them from this point of view... how did the Russian teams solve this? Or is there a Cev agreement on dates I am not aware of???? :?:

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 17 июн 2006, 03:27

The regular club season in Russia will start after the World Championship in Japan. However, some clubs will have to start playing in the European cups earlier in the autumn. I personally don't think clubs are happy about that. But on the other hand, I heard rumors in press that they are. (hard to imagine) ;)

Speaking of taking "early risk" by playing vs. Italian clubs - I don't remember Shipoulin being afraid of risking. They're gonna be OK ;)

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 17 июн 2006, 03:51

so.. how will it work??? aren't the players supposed to be with gajic all the time? I might have been wrong in assuming this. ur chaampionship will start later, but the teams will nevertheless play some Eurocups? It seems quite an important point cause all the russian teams involved with cev have players who are also part of the national team... :?: :?:

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 17 июн 2006, 06:41

those players will be allowed to leave the national team training camp to play for their clubs in Eurocups ;)

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 17 июн 2006, 18:12

That's an interesting choice... so national team players will be allowed to leave (time unknown???) and take part with their team in the Eurocups.
what if they play in a new team? or -a lesser impactful hypothesis- that the team has new players, maybe a new setter?
Will they be starting playing in a new envinroment (or with new teamamtes) directly in the Cev cups? a good thing these aren't the most relevant games, otherwise..... :roll:

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 18 июн 2006, 08:55

I think that's up to the particular team (club). If the club does not need its player delegated to the national team to help them out in the Euro cups, that's a different story ;) (I think they would still want their entire team at the Euro cup game, anyway). But the promise I heard in the news was that for a few days those players will be allowed to leave the national team training camp to support their respective clubs in the Euro cups.

Did you mention that Italian A1 season will also start AFTER the World Cup 2006? I had an impression that the A1 series clubs were not happy about the long off-season.

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 18 июн 2006, 09:27

no no!!! :!: :!:

A1 league will start before (well before!!) the World Cup! To be precise: the 10th Sepetember 2006 (10 matches scheduled so far in 35 days till the 15th October).

Actually we are in the middle of a date war, as far as the ending date before the World cup is concerned. Initially, everything was settled and an agreement was reached between our clubs and the national teams representatives, including likes of Bernardinho and Travica, with the final date being the 15th October. But our national coach didn't like it and the Fipav issued the official calendar presenting the 8th as the end of the first phase of A1. Our A1 representatives got extremely annoyed about the missing week and threatened to realise the players from their clubs obligation only 15 days before the World Cup, as the law actually forsees, aka on the 2nd of Novemeber 2006!!!!!!!

The 11th of October(+/-1 day), though, is scheduled a Champions League round, where Treviso (5 -so far-Italian players: Vermiglio, Papi, Cisolla, Tencati e Fei; 1 Brazilian: Gustavo), Cuneo (2 Italians: Cozzi and Lasko; 1 Brazilian: Giba) and Macerata (so far 3 Italians: Corsano, Sintini, Paparoni; 1 French Herpe; 2 Serbians: Miljkovic, Geric; 1 Brazilian Rodrigao) will play.

They are still debating. Though it is most probable the 15th will be the better compromise.

I am not yet convinced of the Russian way.. sorry!

Enstein
ЗМС

Сообщение Enstein » 18 июн 2006, 11:56

In addition to Loko I also support the French teams of Tours and Paris, so I hope they'll avoid Russian and Italian ones. :D

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 18 июн 2006, 19:05

:D :D
I was actually hoping that Paris Volley would have been in belgorod pool, as it is relatively close form where I live now... Interesting choices, though... why French teams? - if I can ask..

I used to like Tour myself because of Serniotti as its main coach - when they won the cup the Italians took it as another confirmation of the goodness of its coaches ( a slim consolation considering the absent of Italian teams that yaer in the final) - probably I shouldn't say it aloud considering Caprara is not having the best of results so far.... :roll: Though this year Serniotti will be rome's coach and Vejko Basic will be tour new coach..

Excited for the newcomers? Ionoslav KRNIC (Croatia's setter) will play for Tourcoing. He signed a 2 year contract. That would be interesting to see.. and they also signer a very good young French player: Nicolas MARECHAL(19 years old) -- awarded Best Spiker of lasts Young (Cadets) World Championship and best server of Pro B League. The team is pretty changed from last year though: Mijic for Valido, Vlado Nikolov for Sebastien Ruette, Marien Moreau for Hachemi, Hfaied for Frangolacci, Radoslav dimitrov for Mathias Patin -- we will see how they will all fit.
De Kergret, Boskan, Sloboda, Hardy Dessources, Guemmadi are still in the team (as far as I know).

I am not that aware of Paris moves in the transfer market though :)

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 18 июн 2006, 22:58

Vivian писал(а): I am not yet convinced of the Russian way.. sorry!
Thank you so much for the clarification about the A1 schedule.

And no, I am not trying to convince you that the Russian way is the way to go :) Personally, I don't like the idea of an 8-month long training camp for the national team (and idling for the rest of Russia...)

Enstein
ЗМС

Сообщение Enstein » 20 июн 2006, 16:12

Well, to tell the truth, I lived 6 years in Paris and I just can't help supporting french teams :mrgreen:
Besides, I like the style of Tour very much.

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 21 июн 2006, 14:57

yes... I perfectly understand... I cannot help supporting the Italians as well. To tell you the truth during eurocups, I support even teams I am not particularly fond of in our league, but I guess that's normal.

Anyway the 23rd is approaching: cannot wait to see the pools :D

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 21 июн 2006, 19:34

oh, those lawyers... no logic, whatsoever :D

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 28 июн 2006, 02:15

http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/website/ma ... ex_EN.html

so the problematic dates will be: Innsbruck, Tours and at home with Mallorca.

Макс
ЗМС
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Макс » 28 июн 2006, 20:45

problematic for whom? ;) and why?

Vivian
МСМК
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vivian » 28 июн 2006, 23:16

'problematic' considering that they are gonna be played when there's the overlap with the national team.... only that.. not that Innsbruck or mallorca represents a real threat to belgorod. As I said somewhere else it seems a reasonable pool.

Закрыто